The corporate income tax reform has resulted in major changes to the day-to-day tax practice. In addition, the upcoming reform of the Code of Companies will bring further changes to the Income Tax Code.
In two interactive workshops, we will take a deep look into some of the reforms' key measures, mainly focusing on the rules implementing the EU anti-tax avoidance directives (ATAD 1 and 2) which enter into force as from 2019 (assessment year 2020):
- Introduction of Controlled Foreign corporation (CFC) rules
- Changes to the tax rules governing the migration of companies and business assets
- Implementation of a set of new tax rules on hybrid mismatches
- Changes to the Income Tax Code in view of the reform of the Code of Companies
We would be pleased to welcome you in our offices for an interactive discussion on the interpretation and application of the new rules, the opportunities they present and the pitfalls that you need to be aware of.
Dates and locations
Thursday 15 November 2018
KPMG Offices Brussels
Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
Wednesday 21 November 2018
KPMG Offices Antwerp
Borsbeeksebrug 30 box 2
- 08.30 Welcome and registration
- 09.00 Workshops part I
- 10.00 Coffee break
- 10.15 Workshops part II
- 11.30 Walking lunch
Recognized formation operator - approval number B0450/2016-01
If you are interested in attending these workshops please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive confirmation of your registration and a route description one week prior to the event.
We hope to see you at one of our workshops!